The Ahl Horan Association was established on 18/5/2012 in response to the necessary humanitarian needs resulting from the current Syrian situation
Position : Projects Coordinator
Reporting : CEO
Job Type : Full Time
Duration : 6 months Fixed Term Contract –with possible extension
Location : Gaziantep
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK DEFINITION:
- Writing and drafting projects, marketing projects and bringing finance.
- Direct supervision of correspondence, communication with donors and modernization of the database of financiers.
- Develop project plans, define project scope, objectives, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, and risks.
- Direct coordination with the project manager and supervise the implementation of projects.
- Manage the costs of the project and keep it within the specified budget.
- Prepare project documents including charts, planning, financial reports and final management.
- Periodic evaluation of project activities and their conformity with the overall objectives of the project.
- Prepare donor documents and fill 4W reports sectors
- Represent the organization in meetings and periodic meetings when required
- Supervise the implementation of all tasks and follow up all activities related to the project.
- Highly efficient project management with a focus on the quality of activities and campaigns implemented
- Adherence to the implementation schedule, financial management of the project in collaboration with the project manager and management of the organization.
- Prepare monthly and final reports documenting all aspects of project work.
- Follow-up, evaluation and documentation of the activities of the project, including the preparation of the monthly and quarterly work plans Coordination of work between the Office of the Interior and the head office in Turkey
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the supervisorQualifications required:
- A university degree in management or any related discipline
- Experience at least two years in the field of project management and coordination
- Ability to prepare and follow up the plans throughout the project and prepare reports
- Good communication skills with all parties related to projects
- Ability to work within the team and under pressure
- Good skills in using multiple computer programs
To apply for the job you must to send the cv to email@example.com with position code (AH-PC-111) or by following forum Last Time For Applying : 21/9/2018
[contact-form-7 404 "غير موجود"]