The Ahl Horan Association was established on 18/5/2012 in response to the necessary humanitarian needs resulting from the current Syrian situation
Position : Executive Manager
Reporting : Board of Directors
Job Type : Full Time
Duration : 6 months Fixed Term Contract –with possible extension
Location : Gaziantep
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK DEFINITION:
- 1. Representing the Association in all private and public meetings and conferences with different actors.
2. Implementation of the Association’s strategy and vision.
3. Ensure timely implementation of strategic objectives.
4. Develop priority policies, guidelines and plans for the management of the Association
5. Adoption of the appointment of staff
6. Supervision of all sections of the Association
7. Adopting capacity building and performance plans for staff and identifying training needs and capacity building.
8. Ensuring adequate communication between all the executive and supervisory bodies of the association and the organization of links between the board of directors and employees.
9. Develop the annual budget with financial experts and submit it for review and approval
10. Increase and improve the sources and funding of the Association.
11. Attend meetings of the Board of Directors
12. Adoption of building or developing systems and policies for all sections of the Association Executive director
- Qualifications required:
1- postgraduate studies or University degree in management
2-excellent level in English
3 – good handling of office software in writing reports
4- At least 5 years experience in humanitarian work and Executive work
5 – High skills in leading the team
6 – Turkish language is desirable
7- Turkish citizenship is desirable
To apply for the job you must to send the cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with position code (AH-TR-03) or by following forum
Last Time For Applying 30/9/2019
[contact-form-7 404 "غير موجود"]